We are helping our clients drive business performance with a formulated approach that is unified in our cloud-based software platform, which is a powerful combination of Microsoft’s secure technology with our expert business process and project management focused systems.
We enable our clients to focus on their core business while increasing efficiency and unlocking their peak business performance - It’s that simple.
Our main office is in Perth, Australia, with application development in the UK and forthcoming plans to expand our sales into the UK & US markets.
Our market is only limited by our imagination.
We want to work with people who are visionary, adaptable and looking to make a big impact in this world of unstoppable change.
If this motivates you then come accept our challenge to contribute and prosper in the powerful combination that is Expede.
Senior .NET Web Developer
We are setting up a development office in Bath and are looking for an experienced .NET web developer to join our team. The position is ideal for a developer who is looking for a more dynamic role that provides greater autonomy with the potential to move into a leadership position in the future. The successful candidate will need excellent communication skills, be independently motivated and have the ability to adapt across a broad range of technologies.
- Close collaboration with management, sales and clients to develop new applications and add features to existing applications.
- Full stack and lifecycle application development - requirements analysis, technical research for solution formulation, design, development and support.
- Stay up to date with new technologies to ensure we are developing the best possible solutions and meeting business requirements.
- SQL Server (administration OR development)
- Entity Framework
- Agile Development
- Visual Studio
- WebAPI (Restful/Asynchronous development)
- Azure AD/Graph API
- Azure/Cloud development
- WOPI/Office integration
- Responsive Design
What Expede will give you
- We hire extraordinary people and provide them with benefits and opportunities they need to develop both personally and professionally to make a noticeable difference;
- A collaborative working environment where new ideas are welcomed.
- The opportunity to learn and work with new technologies
- We believe culture is not static, “nor are we” We are constantly evolving, embracing challenges and strive to challenge each other;.
- Interaction with a number of professional and interesting market sectors.