We are helping our clients drive business performance with a formulated approach that is unified in our cloud-based software platform, which is a powerful combination of Microsoft’s secure technology with our expert business process and project management focused systems.
We enable our clients to focus on their core business while increasing efficiency and unlocking their peak business performance - It’s that simple.
Our centre is Perth, but with the world in our targets, with forthcoming plans to expand into the UK & US.
Our market is only limited by our imagination.
We want to work with people who are visionary, adaptable and looking to make a big impact in this world of unstoppable change.
If this motivates you then come accept our challenge to contribute and prosper in the powerful combination that is Expede.
Customer Success & Training Agent
We are looking for a high performing problem solver that is enthusiastic, thoughtful and passionate about creating an innovative customer experience willing to build strong relationships with our customers. This position plays a crucial role in the overall online customer experience Expede offers.
- Be the voice of the customer within the company by bringing the needs of the customer to the team;
- Deep knowledge and enthusiasm of the Expede solution;
- Update and maintain the Customer & team self help knowledge system on all company products and services to ensure our customers obtain the best service every time ;
- Provide first line of customer support by provision of information and instruction of relevant products and services;
- Prompt response to customers support needs through ticket management and process;
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint, determining the cause of the problem , selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution;
- Collaborate closely with management, marketing, sales and product development to ensure customers receive a unified high-quality service;
- Document important customer information for future reference and quality management;
- Collect and record customer feedback, information and market knowledge to share with the whole team;
- Develop and maintain suggested solution updates and new features requested by clients and work closely with the development team to provide this feedback;
- Foster and maintain relationships with customers to improve our retention rates;
- Manage and maintain customer live chat services;
- Compile and manage customer support data and reporting; and
- Develop and maintain Product online customer training system through eLearning site.
- 2-5 years of experience in customer support management is a rapidly changing SaaS / Technology company;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience;
- Excellent communicator with an ability to understand the customers perspective;
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present;
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and prioritisation of responsibilities;
- Action orientated and self-disciplined;
- Keen learner - wanting to expand, understand and experience;
- Proficiency in Sales automation;
- Hubspot Support qualified and experienced will be highly regarded;
- Knowledge and experience with Captivate & Camtasia highly regarded.
Here is what we have to offer at Expede.
- Extensive training in Expede, which you will use every day in your work so you will have absolute confidence in what you are presenting to customers;
- An exciting, high energy and ever evolving workplace;
- An environment of trust, responsibility and no blame to enable you to grow and develop;
- Opportunities for growth and access to multiple marketplaces including: USA, UK, Asia and Australia;
- Interaction with several professional and market sectors;
- Inclusion in a high performing and efficient team who form the foundation of the Expede ‘Peak Business Performance’ movement;
- Great location in the Perth central business district